lauantai 25. helmikuuta 2012

Strong Enough



Matthew West - Strong Enough

You must
 
You must think I'm strong  
to give me what I'm going through

Well, forgive me  
Forgive me if I'm wrong
but this looks like more than 
I can do on my own

I know I'm not strong enough 
to be everything that I'm supposed to be  
I give up I'm not strong enough  
Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be  
Strong enough strong enough  
For the both of us

Well, maybe  
Maybe that's the point  
To reach the point of giving up

Cause when I'm finally
Finally at rock bottom  
Well, that's when I start looking up  
And reaching out

I know I'm not strong enough to be  
Everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up I'm not strong enough  
Hands of mercy won't you cover me  
Lord right now 
I'm asking you to be
Strong enough  
Strong enough

Cause I'm broken
Down to nothing  
But I'm still holding on to the one thing  
You are God and you are strong  
When I am weak

I can do all things
Through Christ who gives me strength  
And I don't have to be  
Strong enough  
Strong enough
I can do all things  
Through Christ who gives me strength  
And I don't have to be  
Strong enough  

Strong enough

Oh, yeah

I know I'm not strong enough to be  
Everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up I'm not strong enough  
Hands of mercy won't you cover me  
Lord right now I'm asking you to be
Strong enough  
Strong enough  
Strong enough

Lyrics from here.

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Phil. 4:13

Kaikki minä voin hänessä, joka minua vahvistaa. Fil. 4.13

Tämä raamatunlause on antanut voimaa minulle monesti elämässäni - järisyttävin hetki oli leikkaussalissa, kun neloset syntyivät - enkä epiduraalin takia tuntenut hengittäväni - ja olin valmis paniikkikohtaukseen. Ei siis ihmekään, että tästä Matthew West'in laulusta on tullut yksi suosikeistani.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Onpa kaunis kappale <3.
    Toivottavasti kaikki voitte jo paremmin siellä, eikä miehesi sairastuisi ollenkaan.
    Kaikkea hyvää teille sinne lumiseen Maineen :).

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos, sarda! Mies voi edelleen hyvin:) Niin ihana kappale, että laitoin taas soimaan taustalle<3

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos, kun piipahdit, ja kiitos kun kommentoit<3
Käytäthän meidän bloginimiä, kiitos:)